Monday, March 2, 2009

Getting Acclimated

We have been home for two weeks now and we are still getting acclimated! Whatever commercial it is that boasts the line, "Having a baby changes everything" could not be more spot on! Our whole world is turned upside down. Stanley is finally starting to come around again. He plain ignored me for almost two weeks! He'd turn his back on me any time I tried to pay attention to him and was definitely favoring Owen. He seems to be warming up to me lately, which is a good thing.
Getting those little footprints into the baby book! This process was definitely a two person job! I'm proud to say his prints are in the book and not on the wall! We will attempt the hand prints when Logan is fast asleep - he was clenching his fists for dear life when we tried to ink them! He is one strong little man!

Logan is alert and smiling at various times during the day, those he is more interested in the camera than me every time I hold it up to capture the smile! Oh well, I will get it one of these days!

1 comment:

George Jetson said...

What a beautiful baby you have!! I wish you many years of happiness and good health.

With the new little one I'm guessing any money saving deal could be helpful.

I frequently use coupons fromiShopSummit.com and save on all sorts of things. Hope this helps.