Thursday, March 12, 2009

One Month Old

Hard to believe, but the little man was one month old yesterday. I took him to get his pictures taken and he was a little angel the entire time. He was awake for most of the pictures and even smiled in one of them! They were unbelievably good... so good that I spent way too much money purchasing various poses. Gerber baby, move aside! You've got nothing on Logan. That is obviously the "mom" coming out in me! I will be receiving the pictures via e-mail as well, so I will see if I can get some of them posted on here.

I am planning on taking him each month so I can put all the pictures in one of those frames that shows the entire 1st year. Next month I will not spend crazy amounts of money on pictures... I repeat - Next month I will not spend.... :) Someone please remind me that the $3.99 sheet of pictures is adequate!

I got out and about for the entire day on Tuesday without Logan. I went to a Guided Reading conference with my grade level team and Owen was on "Dad Duty!" It was so nice to be out and have conversations with adults. Though I did miss my little "nugget." I am proud to say that I only called Owen twice! He did fabulous for his first day alone with Logan, which I knew he would. It amazes me how unbelievably wonderful Owen is with Logan. This is the same man who never held a baby until Logan arrived on the scene. You would think he had been doing this for years. I love to watch the two of them interact. I look forward to the time when I can watch them playing ball in the backyard!

No comments: