Monday, March 16, 2009

Bath Time


Logan got his first bath in the tub (sink) last week. He had a massive diaper blowout and was in need of a scrub down! (By the end of it, I did too!) I got a lovely "baby boy shower" when I originally took the diaper off to discover the surprise inside and one more when I was drying him off after the bath! Oh the joys of a little boy!


He didn't seem to mind the bath, until.... I washed his hair. He definitely does NOT like that at all! The little red ringlets that cover his wet head are adorable! After his bath I put him in a warm sleeper and a blanket and he was out cold for a 2 hour nap! And I headed off for the shower!


Today we went to the doctor for his 1 month checkup. He now weighs 10 pounds, 10 ounces and is almost 24 inches long. He is in the 95% for length - we may have a basketball player on our hands! All else was good at the checkup. He only had one shot today, and he was not happy about that at all. He was wailing on the way out and I had to stop at the window to checkout, make his next appointment, etc... Why don't they do that BEFORE the shot? I could barely hear the receptionist and the waiting room was treated to the Logan Symphony of Screams! I hope everyone there enjoyed the show!

No comments: