Monday, March 23, 2009

Too Precious


Logan and Grandpa Spaite got some quality snooze time Sunday afternoon. Logan had his first visit to Grandma and Grandpa's house and met a lot of the family too. JP was home from Iraq for a short visit, so Carla took the opportunity to get everyone together. After a long day of socializing Logan and Grandpa were a little tuckered out and needed a quick nap! Too precious for words!

Owen and I didn't have to hold, feed, or change Logan the entire time we were there - more than enough hands to cuddle the little man. I have to say, it was nice to eat a meal with two hands from start to finish. I enjoyed my "time off," but I missed the tyke by the end of the afternoon!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE this picture!!

George Jetson said...

This is a great post and the photo of Logan and Grandpa is my favorite part. Couldn't help but laugh about getting to eat a meal with too hands I must say.

If you ever decide to add links to your page I'd be happy to do a swap at NE Ohio Bargain Hunter.