Thursday, January 22, 2009

You Are Spared...

So last night I sat down and wrote this beautiful, yet oh so sappy Blog entry about how ready I was to be a Mom. I reflected on the fact that I only have a few days left and I was savoring my time with Owen - so on and so forth. As I dried some tears and hit the "Publish My Post" button a message came up on the screen that said, "We're sorry Blogger is currently down. Please try again later."

Therefore, you are all spared my hormonal sappiness. I can't duplicate what I wrote yesterday either. I poured it all out of my heart and soul. You just can't do that the same way twice. So instead you get this lame post. Nothing is new - still not dilated. I have yet to drop, much to the dismay of people at work. I swear someone stops in every 15 minutes just to see how I am and if anything is happening! One of the teachers sits her fist on my "shelf" every morning to "measure" if I have dropped. Pretty amusing! Being at work keeps me sane these days. (Though a few months ago, it was driving me INsane to be at work!) Oh how the tide has turned. I am planning on working through next Wednesday. A few days at home with my feet up won't hurt anyone! My maternity sub is ready to go, report cards are done and ready to go home tomorrow...all things are in order for the change of the guards.

I have been having a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions this evening - in fact, some right now while I am typing this! I go back to the doctor tomorrow, so I will update everyone this weekend! Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

Your ticker says 8 days to go!!! 8 days! Can you believe it??!?!