Sunday, January 25, 2009

All is Quiet

Nothing new to report, though many of you wish there was! My doctor appointment went well. Baby Spaite is still head down, which is good. No need to be all turned around crazy in there! I am barely dilated, though I think the doctor only told me that to make me feel better! Baby Spaite is roughly estimated to be somewhere in the 8 pound range already, though that is definitely NOT scientific. We'll just have to wait for the official measurement. I don't seem to be dropping at all, just protruding outwards more - which at times does not even seem possible! I've been keeping busy at home with books and school projects.

My last day of work is Wednesday and then the thumb twiddling begins! I need to exercise my Grandmother's amazing ability to be patient. I can just hear her now... that baby will come when it's good and ready!

No comments: