Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Shelf

Oh how I love my new found shelf... It is very useful, especially when I am eating! My shelf has gotten considerably larger over the last two weeks, so I figured I would put it to good use! I may actually miss that little novelty when it goes away.
Though I will NOT miss the harsh kicking of my ribs, I really will miss the baby movements. They are certainly one of the most amazing things. I am so used to it, that I wonder if I will feel empty after the baby makes it's appearance? For example, I can absolutely count on a little dance and somersaults action every morning when I take a shower. I can also count on the back and forth swim after a glass of orange juice. Baby Spaite even has a certain sleep position. Every morning when I wake up it's little rump is sticking up and out of the left side of my belly. (Imagine a conehead sticking out of your stomach!) Though that may seem a bit weird to you, it's become something I am so used to. I smile every morning as I pat it's little butt.
So as uncomfortable as I get these last few weeks, I relish the fact that I will never again have these moments. Instead I will have new moments of a little face that I am eager to meet!

1 comment:

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

AWWWW... you'll be so glad that you wrote that down so you can share it with your little one when they get older!