Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another Snowstorm Bullet Dodged!

If you look closely behind Stanley's head you can see the yardstick. Not much "stick" left sticking above the snow!
Good thing we didn't need to car! This picture was taken late morning. By the time Owen got home from work, you couldn't see the tires anymore!

We made it through another snowstorm without any urgent need to get to the hospital! This storm dumped about 11-12 inches - add that to the 8 or 9 we already had and you can say there is a significant amount of snow at our house. Owen was stuck, but shoveled himself out!
Another doctor appointment tomorrow - Baby Spaite seems to be nestled in for a long winter's nap! Hopefully I'll have some news tomorrow? Today is my first day at home. I finished up with my class and my maternity sub is in full control - to be a fly on the wall in that classroom!

No comments: