Monday, October 20, 2008

Yet Another Road Trip

Ohio State's Marching Band was there too!


As you can tell by now, this baby and I travel extremely well together. I take him or her and off we go. This past weekend it was to Michigan State for the OSU game. The four of us that road trip together decided to knock off another Big Ten school. Ohio State doesn't have Michigan State on the schedule for a couple of years, so the time was NOW! We were able to get four seats together and that sealed the deal.


I give Michigan State huge props for their tailgating and pregame partying. It was amazing - the most like Columbus we've seen at any of the schools we've gone to. I hope you enjoy the picture! Unless another impromptu road trip pops up, I think we'll be settled at home for a while. But hey, San Antonio, New York City, Wisconsin, and Michigan all within the last 2 months... not bad for a mama to be!


They always say you'll end up like your parents... well that is panning out to be true. This kid has a lifetime of car trips ahead of it! One would swear I was born in a car- between Conneaut Lake, Grandma's, and Florida, my sister and I logged some serious quality time in more than one car, station wagon, and mini van. This baby has Steince blood in it, and that means more long car rides to come!

No comments: