Wednesday, October 1, 2008

KABOOM... Again

I am officially a "weeble." (Remember those toys that rock and fall over?) I fell again at work on Monday. This time I wiped out on the carpeted section of the hallway. I have some lovely rug burn not only on my knees, but on my toes as well. That takes some talent to get rug burn on your toes! Good thing little bambino is well protected in this basketball stomach of mine. Last time I fell at work it was a face plant on the tile floor and that left me with black and blue knees for a few weeks. I had to go to the office to get an icepack.... boy did I feel like the 7 year olds that I teach.
Other than my new adjustment to gravity, all is well. I'm feeling GREAT and loving the fact that Baby Spaite is moving around more often and with a little more "umph..." these days. Owen and I start birthing classes tomorrow night. I have no idea what we are in for, but friends who have been through "classes" before give me a smile and a laugh that signifies they know all about the graphic videos that you are subjected to. I'll let you know if we decide to go back! :)

No comments: