Sunday, October 12, 2008

All is Well

And the Buckeyes WIN!!!
Little Mama needed a nap!


Ah, Baby class.... hard to believe, but this Thursday will be our last class. We will be touring the birthing center. Overall, class has not been too bad. No icky videos to watch and no crazy partner activities. We pretty much sit and listen to a nurse tell us the straight up facts about having a baby. I am feeling pretty confident that I can indeed handle it.

I posted some pictures from Wisconsin. We had an absolute blast! It was our favorite road trip out of all of them. Owen surprised me with tickets, so we got to actually go to the game. I did just fine drinking water while tailgating too. Though, there were a few people in the tailgating lot who were trying to entice me to drink a beer. (Yes, I had the willpower to decline those delicious looking cans!)

Owen picked the remaining jalapenos from our garden before we left for Wisconsin. He stuffed & grilled them up on our tailgate grill. I feasted on two delicious ones, though they certainly packed quite the spicy punch. I sat down shortly after I had eaten the jalapenos and Baby Spaite gave me one heck of a kick or punch. It was just one, but by far the hardest one I have had to date! I'm not sure the Bambino likes spicy things as much as Dad!

For now, we'll just call the baby "Bambino." We've gotten lots of fabulous suggestions for names - Billy Ray, Twila, just to name a few... Truthfully we have names picked out - sorry to disappoint you, but we are keeping them to ourselves. We will give one hint... if it is a girl, she will have a middle name from my side of the family, and if this kicker is a boy, he will have a middle name from Owen's side of the family. So keep your guesses coming - we enjoy your thoughts!

1 comment:

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

LOVE the napping picture!