Friday, October 17, 2008

I felt.... A FOOT!

This kicker beats on me pretty consistently throughout the day, but is even more active at night. I was laying on my side on the couch the other night and the little Bambino was "knocking" on my side. I instinctively put my hand there and was met with a little foot - or elbow, fist, heel.... It was definitely like nothing I have felt before! Amazing - to say the least.

Baby Spaite has been trying out this trick all week and has even kicked for Owen. We were watching it thump in baby class last night. You can definitely see my basketball belly moving with each jab and kick. By the way, I spoke way too soon with "baby class isn't so bad." We were subjected to the icky birthing videos last night. But, we made it through! We also toured the birthing suite. Medina General has a great set up. I'll be in the same room through the entire process. The rooms are spacious and very nice. There is a heated alcove for the baby and plenty of room for Dad. Last night made it all real! I certainly can't wait to see and count the toes on the little feet that entertain me all day!

No comments: