Sunday, December 28, 2008

Nesting....

Yes sireee... I am nesting. I have been on a cleaning spree all weekend. It started on Friday with putting all of the Christmas gifts away. When Owen got home from work on Friday he had NO idea what kind of a weekend he was in for! He's been such a great husband (as always)... just standing there while I rummaged through piles in the basement saying things like, "what is this? We haven't used it since we moved here! Get rid of that!" As the pile for Goodwill grew he just smiled and carried things upstairs and downstairs. Smart man, he is.... he didn't question a thing!
Today we finished off the nursery. While I completely emptied the closet in the baby's room he just smiled and busied himself with putting the mobile together, added batteries to the baby monitors, and endlessly moved things for me. Tomorrow Carla and Ashlie are coming over to add the border to the wall. When all is complete I will post pictures to the blog! Stay tuned! And if you are wondering.... Owen has retreated to his man room, where I PROMISED I would not bother him for the rest of the night! :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

I just knew it after I got that text! Now no getting up in the middle of the night to "finish" that last little bit!