Monday, December 1, 2008

Butterball Turkey

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Owen and I went to both sides and had a great day. My Bambino that used to be basketball sized seems to have blown up into the butterball turkey!

I am growing by the day, and let me tell you, Baby is certainly active! It kicks, somersaults, and stretches out multiples times throughout the day. Random parts are now sticking out. Owen and I felt a foot jabbing out in the milk aisle of Giant Eagle this weekend. On Sunday a large lump stuck up on one side of my belly. Whether it was the head or it's rump, I'm not so sure. It was definitely round and something only a mother would find "cute!"

Tomorrow I go back to work - only 14 school days until Christmas break, and a few weeks in January and then.... maternity leave! Which let me tell you, could not come soon enough this year. I actually had a student tell me last Wednesday that I looked like a "big fat pig with my big stomach." Sigh.... the "darlings" I am surrounded by each day.

No comments: