Sunday, May 3, 2009

Time Goes By

Getting ready for the summer sun!!
Two of my favorite guys!

The Bumbo Seat!


Wow... I have been really sluggish on posting anything! My days go by so fast anymore, that I don't realize it! Here are some pictures to catch you up on! Logan is doing so well. He is still sleeping through the night. He started that back in March and we are so THANKFUL! I was fearing that he would change his sleeping schedule when I went back to work, but that has not been the case! He enjoys his days with his sitter, Danielle. She takes him to story hour at the library once a week, which he loves! She also takes him to the playground and for walks! He is getting along well with his little playmate, Alania! She is 19 months old and affectionately calls Logan, "Baby Lo."






Logan is quite the "talker." He babbles and is starting to develop a real giggle! It is by far the best sound in the entire world! The best part of our day is getting him out of his crib in the mornings! His face lights up into a brilliant smile. I really don't think there is anything greater in this world that having your son smile at you!

No comments: