Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ultrasound

Well, it was better than I ever expected. I spent a little over an hour totally enamored with the screen. It was beyond amazing to acutally see the baby moving, turning, waving. We saw its heart beating too. I could see all the chambers! Everything is right where it is supposed to be. I checked all the parts out and even tried to count the toes when its little feet came up. The feet are about 3cm long. To put that in perspective... 2 1/2 cm equals 1 inch. Check out a ruler the next time you have a chance!
It was quite the stinker though - moving constantly. The tech said I have one that won't stay still - just like it's mom! The best part about today was watching Owen's face as he was watching the baby move around. It even gave Owen a wave with its little hand. I can't wait to meet this little wonder.

No comments: