Sunday, September 14, 2008

Stupid Pregnancy Moment #146

When they say you lose brain cells when you are pregnant, they are NOT kidding. I used to think that was some crazy myth that people used for their idiotic moments. Well, myth no longer.... I actually looked at a car in my driveway and decided that I could easily back around it. I then got in my car, changed the radio station and proceeded to back out. I completely forgot that Ryan's car was behind me and yep... you guessed it! I backed right into it. How my brain could have forgotten that it was right there in that 20 second time span is beyond me??

Owen called the insurance company and all will be taken care of! Ryan was not upset in the least. In fact, he and Owen thought it was rather funny. I however, was irrationally crying over this incident. Most credit goes to Owen for handling my emotional episode. :)

I won't go on with all of my other idiotic moments of late... just know that this was the worst of them (so far!) All else is well. I can feel Baby Spaite kicking all the time now, especially in the morning when I wake up. Luckily, I have the ability at this point to sleep through the night and boy am I savoring that!

No comments: