Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Baby Shower Bliss

The one time in my life when I won't mind people measuring my belly!
Grandma Steince already giving Baby some advice!

Tradition - the family photo!
Unfortunately it usually is Owen taking it, or it is my sister taking it.
A picture of all 5 of us is rare!


I know it has been a while since I posted, but the last 3 weeks have been nuts. Between report cards and parent - teacher conferences, I haven't had much time at home. Check out some photos from my baby shower. My sister worked tirelessly for weeks to plan the perfect afternoon for me. It was wonderful to have my mom and mother-in-law there - so excited to be first time grandparents! I was more than overwhelmed with the gifts. The generosity of friends and family absolutely moved me to tears as I looked at all of the new "stuff" in Baby Spaite's room.

Of course Stanley had to inspect EVERYTHING first and give it his seal of approval. He was enamored with the light up toys, mobiles, and gadgets. He especially likes the Rain forest Crib soother. If you could see his little head tilting this way and that when it lights up and makes animal sounds!

No comments: